Abhyangam (Ayurvedic Oil Body Massage) is an ancient Ayurvedic oil massage therapy in panchkarma. It is the best way to heal and detoxify the Body, Mind, and Soul. This therapy is performed by classical ayurvedic oils to reduce the stress and to give the strengthening to the body. It incorporates a different combination of oils processed with herbs warmed and blended to your Dosha type. Different type of Ayurvedic techniques is applied to work along the energy channels of the body. Special body massage with ayurvedic herbal oils helps squeeze out toxic accumulation from channels. Warm ayurvedic oil is the best remedy for Vata which is governing energy for healthy body and mind. Ayurvedic Massage opens the body’s energy paths, stimulates and enhances the circulation of body fluids and activating the lymphatic system, Therefore, Abhyangam is one of the most popular therapy in Ayurvedic Panchkarma treatments.
Abhyangam (Ayurvedic Oil Body Massage) with many more advantages.
- It infiltrates the tissues, increases circulation and liberates toxins.
- It also improves skin and body tone, removes muscular fatigue.
- It regulates the digestive Systems, strengthens muscles, bones, and blood vessels
- It also revitalizes the body’s self-healing mechanisms
- Quiets the nerves and soothes the skin.
- Opens the pores and eases agony and strain in the muscles and ligaments.
- Removes blockage in subtle vitality channels.
- Abhyangam improves concentration, confidence, Intelligence, and youthfulness.