Arjun Heart Supplement (Terminalia Arjuna)
Arjun ( Terminalia Arjuna) extracts based supplement has been widely used in Ayurveda. The bark of the Arjun tree has been used for several centuries for treating cardiovascular ailments. It also very useful in the treatment of hypertension, asthma and kidney stones.
Arjuna is one of the quintessential ancient herbs for heart care, good for all type of heart imbalances. Arjun strengthens and tones the circulatory system, rejuvenates the soft tissues, and promotes proper functioning of the heart muscle. It supports the maintenance of healthy cholesterol levels, blood pressure, and adequate coagulation in the blood. Furthermore, it has been said to act energetically on the heart chakra, increasing love and devotion. It’s easy to see why Arjuna has been the foremost Ayurvedic rejuvenating for the heart for thousands of years—its traditional use has even inspired scientific research confirming its historical value. Arjun is a complete herbal tonic for heart care.
Active constituents in Arjun Heart Supplement (Terminalia Arjuna)
Arjun herbs contain phenolic constituents (arjunolic acid and terminic acid), glycosides (arjunetin and arjunosides I–IV), flavones, tannins, oligomeric proanthocyanidins, and b-sitosterol.
Arjun Heart Supplement Benefits
- Cardio-protective: The extract of Arjuna increases the coronary artery flow and protects the myocardium against ischemic damage.
- Antioxidant: Arjuna bark extract contains several substances that have potent antioxidant benefits.
- Antihypertensive: Arjuna bark extract also has mild diuretic properties, reduces clot formation in blood, enhances prostaglandin E -2 levels and lowers the blood lipid levels which contribute to the manage hypertension.
The suggested dose of Arjun Heart Supplement
The suggested dose for the above 14 years of age is 1-2 capsules twice a day or as directed by an ayurvedic practitioner.
Each capsule contains 500mg extract of Arjuna
Available in 30 & 60 Nos. and 1000 Capsule Pack.
Our Product USP
- Used higher concentrated herbal extracts.
- Product formulated by qualified and experienced Ayurveda Doctor.
- Using since 2008 in our clinical practice.
- No added synthetic color, No added artificial flavoring agents.
- GMP Certified & USFDA Registered Manufacturing facility
- The product is manufactured at KVIC sponsored Manufacturing Unit (Govt of India)
Ayurvedic Formulary of India
Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
Illustrated Dravyaguna VIjnana, Vol. II, by Dr. JLN Shastry.
Shipping from India or Local Distributor in Australia by
DHL, FedEx or India Post or Australia Post