Arthro: Best Ayurvedic Joint Pain Oil
Arthro Ayurvedic Joint Pain Oil is support to get relief from any kind of body Pain like – Knee Pain, Back Pain, sprain, body aches, sciatica pain, muscular dystrophy and also very useful in sports injury, varicose & muscular pain. Arthro Ayurvedic Joint Pain Oil is a 100% Herbal oil, Enriched with 29 rare ayurvedic herbs and oil without using any Steroids, chemical, or preservative. This Medicated oil is also helpful for rheumatic arthritis, osteoarthritis and spondylitis.
Ingredients used in Arthro Ayurvedic Joint Pain Oil
- Haldi(Curcuma longa)
- Ashwagandha(Withania somnifera)
- Punarnava mool( Boerhaavia diffusa)
- Mustak (Cyprus rotundus)
- Devdaru (Cedrus deodara)
- Vacha (Acormus calamus)
- Gaj-pippali (Scindapsus officinalis)
- Saidhank namak (Rock salt)
- Kapoor(Cinnamomum camphora)
- Arandmool ( Ricinus communis)
- Ark (Calotropis gigantea)
- Garlic ( Allium sativum)
- Lemon (Citrus limonum)
- Adrak (Zingiber officinalis)
- Bala (sida cordifolia )
- Atibala (Abutilon indicum)
- Jatamansi (Nardostachys jatamansi)
- Rasna patak (Alpiniza glangla)
- Vasa (Adhathoda vasica)
- Til oil ( Seasame indicum)
- Castor oil (Ricinus communis)
- Eucalyptus oil(Eucalyptus golobulus)
- Winter green oil(Gaultheria fragrantissima)
- Menthol oil(Mentha arvensis)
Knee Pain, Back Pain, sprain, body aches, sciatica pain, muscular dystrophy and also very useful in sports injury, varicose & muscular pain.
Arthro Ayurvedic Pain Oil is very beneficial for panchkarma treatment like Kati Vasti, Greeva Vasti, Janu Vasti, Patar Potli and Abhyangam
How to apply
Gently massage on the affected area or as directed by the physician.
Available in 50ml, 100ml & 1000ml
Our Product USP
- Used higher concentrated herbal extracts.
- Product formulated by qualified and experienced Ayurveda Doctor.
- Using since 2008 in our clinical practice.
- No added synthetic color, No added artificial flavoring agents.
- GMP Certified & USFDA Registered Manufacturing facility
- Product is manufactured at KVIC sponsored Manufacturing Unit (Govt of India)
Shipping from India or Local Distributor in Australia by
DHL, FedEx or India Post or Australia Post
Practitioners Dispensing Only
Note: The information written on this page is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Please do not use this information to diagnose or treat your problem without consulting your health consultant or ayurvedic practitioner.