AYURVEDA WORKSHOP on “FEMALE HEALTH “ in Hobart City
Due to the modern lifestyle, dietary habits and hectic work pressure, Today women are undergoing a lot of health issues, from pregnancy and menopause to gynecological problems, Like uterine fibroids & pelvic floor disorders. But these health issues can be addressed in ayurveda and just following an ayurvedic lifestyle by women can avoid these health problems.
The following are the main health issues that affect women .
- Gynecological health issues affecting women include menstruation and menstrual disturbance, urinary tract infection, including urinary incontinence & pelvic floor disorders and such problems like- bacterial vaginosis, vaginitis, vulvodynia, and uterine fibroids.
- Pregnancy issues include preconception and prenatal care, miscarriage and stillbirth, preterm labor and premature birth, (SIDS) sudden infant death syndrome, breastfeeding & congenital disabilities.
- Female infertility: Disorders related to infertility include uterine fibroids, POS (polycystic ovary syndrome), primary ovarian insufficiency and endometriosis.
- Other health conditions that affect only women include Rett syndrome, Turner syndrome, cervical cancers and ovarian
- Violence against women: Issues related to women’s overall health and wellness also include violence against women, women with disabilities and their unique challenges, osteoporosis and bone health, and menopause.
MAIN TOPIC OF FEMALE HEALTH WORKSHOP :
- Female Health & Ayurveda?
- How you can stay healthy by following Ayurveda lifestyles?
- Weight management & Dietary tips
- Impact of hormones on your health
- Mental & Physical Stress management.
- Diet & Life Style Modification
- Home remedies to stay healthy
Note: This is a 2 hours workshop followed by a question-answer session of around 30 Minutes.