The Ayurvedic diet is the cornerstone of the Ayurvedic lifestyle. Ayurveda believes that “food is medicine,” and that foods have the power to heal. Deep Ayurveda “Ayurvedic Cooking classes” are designed to help you to learn Ayurvedic Indian cooking and to start cooking Ayurvedic food at home. Each class teaches one vegan dish.
- Please bring the following implements:
- Your chopping board, chef vegetable knife, peeler, wooden spoon or spatular, spoon for tasting.
- a small cooking pot and take away container.
- an apron, washing up sponge, tea towel, a pen & notepad.
Cooking Course Includes:
- one vegan recipes, and all the food ingredients.
- an introduction to Ayurvedic Basic principles and guidance about the cooking of healthy & balanced diet as per ayurevda way.
- hands-on practical experience
Note: Cooking Classes are only as per the time schedule available and no cancellation allowed.