Ayurvedic Head Massage is an ancient massage therapy of Indian Vedic tradition over the thousands of years ago. An Ayurvedic Head massage is an art, its reference mentioned in Ayurveda books. Massaging the Head, scalp, and hair with lukewarm ayurvedic oil is the best way to nourish the head and hair scalp topically. Head massage is not only good for your hair, but it also gives mental relaxation to the mind and all the nervous system.
Benefits of Ayurvedic Head Massage
- It helps in various hair related problems like dandruff, hair loss, dead skin, scalp psoriasis, etc.
- It also protects from hair greying and give protection against the harmful effects of the ultraviolet raise of Sun.
- It is rejuvenating for dry, rough hair, and helps prevent excessive brittleness and split-ends.
- It lubricates and conditions the head scalp, helps to prevent flakes & dry scalp without the use of harsh chemical based shampoos.
- An Ayurvedic head massage is also very beneficial to get sound sleep and mental relaxation.