Guggal Herbal Capsule (Cammiphora mukul ) with common names Indian bdellium tree. The extract of gum guggal is called guggulipid. A herbal analgesic is having anti-inflammatory properties useful in relieving pain. It is the herbal blood purifier and anti-cholesterol which helps in weight management. Guggal is a natural source of antioxidants and supports a flexible movement of joints. Guggal helps clear toxins from the tissue and rejuvenates them.
Each 500mg Capsule contains herb extract:
Guggal( Cammiphora mukul )
Chemical Constituent and Uses of Guggal:-
Guggal contains volatile oil 7 to 17% ,resins 25 to 40% ,gums 57 to 61% ,eugenol, limonene, sesquiterpene, Ligans ,Phenylpropanoids ,and sterols ie; ( Z-guggulsterone ,E-guggulsterone).
- Guggal for weight loss – Guggal possesses strong disinfecting properties and is a weight loss and fat burning agent in obesity that increase various diseases.
- Guggal helps in arthritic pain- Guggal is useful in arthritic pain and help in reversing the degenerative changes that occur in joints and bones in knee Arthritis. The herb widely used in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis, gout, osteoarthritis, paralysis, etc.
- Guggal help in skin diseases:– It acts as a blood purifier is widely used in skin disease. Guggal helps in promoting the production of RBC (Red Blood Cell ) and improving the action of WBC (White Blood Cell).
- Guggal for treating leprosy- Guggal help in treating leprosy and eczema. It extract also helps in fighting tumors.
- Guggals for Thyroid- Guggal improve thyroid function increase fat burning activity of the body and increase thermogenesis or heat production.
The indication of Guggal Herbal Capsule:-
A herbal analgesic having inflammatory properties it is useful in relieving pain. It is a herbal blood purifier & anti -cholesterol which helps in weight management.
Not found in a clinical trial. May safely be continued for a longer period.
1 to 2 capsules twice a day or as directed by the physician
Available in 30 & 60 Nos. Capsule pack.
Our Product USP
- Used higher concentrated herbal extracts.
- Product formulated by qualified and experienced Ayurveda Doctor.
- Using since 2008 in our clinical practice.
- No added synthetic color, No added artificial flavoring agents.
- GMP Certified & USFDA Registered Manufacturing facility
- The product is manufactured at KVIC sponsored Manufacturing Unit (Govt of India)
Ayurvedic Formulary of India
Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
Illustrated Dravyaguna Vigyana, Vol. II, by Dr. JLN Shastry.
Shipping from India by
DHL, FedEx or India Post
Note: Practitioner Dispensing Only