Heart Care Ayurvedic Tea is purely a herbal supplement and works as a natural heart tonic. It helps to reduce stress and anxiety. It rejuvenates the heart functioning and maintains blood pressure & cholesterol level. It also supports healthy liver & digestive system.
Ingredients Use in Heart Care Ayurvedic Tea
- Arjun chaal (Terminalia arjuna)
- Dalchini( Cinnamomum verum)
- Gulaab pushp (Rosa centifolia)
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra)
- Elaichi (Elettaria cardamomum)
More Detail on Herbs
- Arjun has an astringent effect which acts to detoxify the blood. Arjun helps to improve energy levels in the body and stimulants the stamina so that people can work in a better way without feeling stressed and fatigue.
- Dalchini- It has antiseptic, antibacterial, and antiviral properties. It is also used to treat digestive and respiratory ailments.Gulab Pushp-It is used to treat gastritis and duodenal ulcers. It is also used to treat constipation. Rose petal are also useful to treat acidity, burning sensation in the body.
- Liquorice-It is beneficial to treat digestive and intestine problems such as dyspepsia, indigestion and gastric ulcers. Very useful to get relief from acidity and constipation. Licorice has expectorant properties, So its relieve in asthma and breathing difficulties.
- Elachi– Having Stimulant and Carminative properties, It is used for indigestion and flatulence, and It is also useful to manage obesity.
How to use
As per instruction mentioned on jar.
Available in 100gm pack
Our Product USP
- Used best quality herbs.
- Product formulated by qualified and experienced Ayurveda Doctor.
- Using since 2008 in our clinical practice.
- No added synthetic color, No added artificial flavoring agents.
- GMP Certified & USFDA Registered Manufacturing facility
- The product is manufactured at KVIC sponsored Manufacturing Unit (Govt of India)
Ayurvedic Formulary of India
Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
Illustrated Dravyaguna Vigyana, Vol. II, by Dr. JLN Shastry.
Shipping from India or Local Distributor in Australia by
DHL, FedEx or India Post or Australia Post
Practitioners Dispensing Only