Nadi Sweden is a unique form of Sweden (Steam) procedure where sweating is induced by giving steam over the localized part of the body by using a specific instrument known as Nadi Sweden yantra. The steam is given spray through a pipe fitted to the steam generator, and it is a simple method of apply heat on a localized part of the body.
Nadi Sweden Procedure
Application of oil to the local body part that is to be subjected to sudation(sweating) treatment, followed by giving the steam to the same body part with the help of a pipe fitted with the steam generator is the procedure of Nadi Sweden.
Benefits of Nadi Swedan
1) It relieves pain.
2) Use to relieves oedema.
3) This therapy brings softness to the body.
4) It reduces the stiffness of the joints and keeps them mobile.
5) It Improves the blood circulation in the affected area.
6) It helps in removing the mala (waste) of the body.
7) It removes muscular stiffness from the affected part of the body.
Sandhi vata (osteoarthritis), Pakshaghata (paralysis), Bala pakshaghata (poliomyelitis), All vata dosha related disorders
Shwasa (asthma), Kasa (cough), Gridhrasi (sciatica), Ardita (facial paralysis), Katishula (a backache), Manyashula (spondylitis)
15 minutes to 30 minutes