Stress Management Herbal Tea- Blended with 100% Pure Organic Herb’s to manage stress & Depression in a natural way. This Stress Management Herbal Tea (Herb Decoction) is a perfect companion for stressful & busy lifestyles. When you brew it in a cup of water then it works as a natural brain tonic and you will feel rejuvenated. Herbs used in this tea are known as ‘Rasayana’. These ayurvedic adaptogens support the body’s resilience to stress & maintain the energy levels in the body. It balances the tridosha and keeps the body in harmony.
Ingredients Used in Stress Management Herbal Tea (Herbal Blend ):
Each 100mg pack contains herb of:
- Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri)
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera)
- Tagar (Tabernaemontana)
- Jyotishmati (Celastrus paniculatus)
- Vacha (Acorus calamus)
- Jatamansi (Nardostachys jatamansi)
Uses of Botanical Herbs in Tea:
- Brahmi – Rejuvenates mind and enhances memory, improves concentration and quality of consciousness, Brahmi is also useful in anxiety.
- Tagar – It has a sedative and tranquilizing effect on the brain & has anti-anxiety properties.
- Vacha – It has a tranquilizing effect that is very helpful in anxiety, dizziness, and provides strength to our nervous system.
- Ashwagandha – Very popular botanical herb which is considered as a nervine tonic with multiple properties. It helps to manage stress and rejuvenate the cells.
- Jatamansi – It is extensively used in ayurvedic system of medicine to manage the headaches and depression. It improves brain function and also useful in psychiatric conditions.
- Jyotishmati – Very helpful in insomnia & sleep disorder. It is a nervine stimulant and also having anti-depressant property.
How to Use:
Can take 1-2 times a day regularly to boost the energy and to balance tridosha
Take a half teaspoon and boil it into 150ml of water till it remains 75ml. Mix sweetener or honey as per the taste or can also consume without sweetener.
Available in 100gm of Crafted Paper & Eco-Friendly Pack.
Our Product USP:
In Deep Ayurveda formulation, we used herbs extracts in appropriate quantity which is mentioned on the label.
- Used 100% pure organic herbs to formulate this tea blend.
- Product formulated by qualified and experienced Ayurveda Doctor.
- No added synthetic colors, chemicals, and artificial flavoring agents.
- Efficacy has been already tested, proved during clinical trials.
- Using since 2008 in our clinical practice.
- GMP Certified & USFDA Registered Manufacturing Unit.
- The product is manufactured at KVIC sponsored Manufacturing Unit (Govt of India).
- Ayurvedic Formulary of India
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
- Illustrated Dravyaguna Vijnana, Vol. II, by Dr. JLN Shastry.
Shipping worldwide Directly from our Manufacturing Facility (India)
Indian Post /DHL or FedEx
Payment by Paypal/Credit Card