The Ayurvedic diet is the cornerstone of the Ayurvedic lifestyle. Ayurveda believes that “food is medicine,” and that foods have the power to heal. Deep Ayurveda “Ayurvedic Cooking classes” are designed to help you to learn Ayurvedic Indian cooking and to start cooking Ayurvedic food at home. Each class teaches one vegan dish.
Please bring the following implements:
- Your chopping board, chef vegetable knife, peeler, wooden spoon or spatular, spoon for tasting.
- a small cooking pot and take away container.
- an apron, washing up sponge, tea towel, a pen & notepad.
- one vegan recipes, and all the food ingredients.
- an introduction to Ayurvedic Basic principles and guidance about the cooking of healthy & balanced diet as per ayurevda way.
- hands-on practical experience
Tridosha Balance Veg. Curry recipe as per your body constitution:
- Pitta constitutions should choose from any green vegetables. They should avoid root vegetables and leave out the chilis.
- Vata constitutions can pick sweeter vegetables such as potatoes, zucchini, beetroots and avoid cruciferous like cabbage, broccoli and cauliflower.
- Kapha constitutions should prefer nonstarchy vegetables. Such as leafy green vegetables, cruciferous, etc.
Note: Cooking Classes are only as per the time schedule available and no cancellation allowed.