Quality is not only limited to the range of products we produce but also in every aspect of our operations. Quality for us is a tool that helps in safeguarding the contentment in the wellness of our customers. Every herbal product or ayurvedic treatment we provide is evaluated on a spectrum of framework related to the ingredients & ratio of constituents and their effect on the human body. They are also assessed according to the acceptance criteria of all relevant national & International standards. Deep Ayurveda believes in total quality management and total quality compliance. Our post-production products are tested by govt. Lab as well as by the renowned laboratory of India. We also follow the phytochemical analysis procedure to ensure raw herbs quality and efficacy.
We have inhouse R&D department for the development of new formulation as well as testing of raw material and finsih product and also associatede with the renowned lab of the India.
- Pharmacognosy- To identify authentication raw materials through Microscopic and Macroscopic methods.
- Chemistry – To ensure pre-process, in process and post process quality standards of every product.
- Pharmaceutics- To ensure new formations, presentations and optimum dosage for each medicine.
- Microbiology-To ensures the absence of microbial contamination in ayurvedic products, to standardize fermentation, to identify herbs have good antibacterial & antifungal properties.
- Pharmacology-To scientifically evaluates the efficacy, toxicity, and dosage of herbal formulations.
- Clinical Research – To conduct various phases of clinical trials on an actual patient at our clinics using Epidemiological parameters.