Advance Ayurveda Course in Australia
It is an advance Ayurveda Course for 21 days and our Ayurveda expert offers 42 hours of profound training and knowledge about Ayurveda methodologies and treatment techniques. A perfect Ayurveda Training Program for the person who is willing and curious to understand about Ayurveda science, the course provides the basic facet of the Ayurvedic science.
Ayurveda expert provides in-depth knowledge to understand the basic principles, methods, techniques, concepts, and objective behind practicing the Ayurveda science. This program benefits aspiring herbalist, Naturopath, Yoga teacher, Ayurveda experts, and even a common person as it gives a complete understanding of three Doshas, five elements and six tastes. All these things bring harmony in life as we just need to understand the origin of our existence in-universe and the root cause of human disorders.
The learning you gain in this program will be useful to balance and maintain your healthy life. After completion of this program, you can also give Ayurvedic healing to your family, friends, and colleague to manage their health and lifestyle to avoid day-to-day stress, tension, and burden in life. The program also gives a detailed knowledge to follow on the do’s and don’ts to maintain a balanced routine and a healthy lifestyle.
Advance Ayurveda Course Curriculum
The course flow is the same as it was in the basic program but in advance program it’s in detail:
- Introduction to the Ayurvedic Science
- Aim and Objective of Ayurveda
- Knowledge of five elements or Panchmabhuta
- Knowledge of three elements or Tridosha
- Knowledge of seven Body tissues or Sapta Dhatu
- Knowledge of six tastes of Human Body or Rasa
- Knowledge of Prakriti & its type
- Knowledge of digestive fire
- How to follow Ayurvedic Principles in Lifestyle
- Ayurveda Treatments and Ayurvedic herbs
- Knowledge of Health and energy through Ancient wisdom
Basic Requirement for the Advance Ayurveda Course
Advance Ayurveda Course doesn’t require any prior knowledge or degree in the same field.
Benefits of the Advance Ayurveda Course in Brisbane
The Advance Ayurveda Course in Brisbane benefits both a beginner and ayurvedic doctor, naturopath or any other health practitioner. It is designed in a way which provides in-depth knowledge of Ayurveda science to the professional and even to a common person.
- Ayurveda training by India’s renowned and experienced Ayurveda experts- Dr Baldeep Kour
- Know about the balance of mind, body, and soul to reduce the tension and stress
- Knowledge of herbs and oils
- Knowledge of Ayurvedic techniques to treat diseases
- Knowledge of ailments and diseases
- Enhanced relationship with self and dear ones
- It Boosted Self Confidence and Increased Body Energy
- Learning the nature of food- hot or cold
- Learning about the utilization of herbs spices and other food items
- Knowledge about Lifestyle and eating habits
Duration of Advance Ayurveda Course in Australia
This program is designed for 21 Days (42 Hours )
Monday to Friday 2 Hours Daily (Timing Between 10:00am to 5:00pm)
Location : 51 Scotts Road, Ripley- Queensland
More information you can write at firstname.lastname@example.org Or Call at 0434626455
Note: Fee can be deposited in 3 Equal Installment,
Course Starting from 15th July 2022