Ashwagandha Supplement (Withania somnifera) one of the most useful and medicinal herbs in Ayurveda system of medicine, Using since ancient times for a wide variety of health conditions. Ashwagandha is well-known for its therapeutic and rejuvenating benefits. In Sanskrit language ashwagandha means “smell of a horse” indicating that the ashwagandha has the potential to provide the vigor, power, and strength of a stallion. Ashwagandha is also known as “Indian ginseng” because of its rejuvenating properties, even though botanically, ginseng and ashwagandha are unrelated.
Ashwagandha Supplement has been used as a nerve supplement and adaptogen—an agent that helps the body adapt to different mental and physical stressors. It has traditionally been used in India for more than 5,000 years for health problems such as failure to thrive in children, debility, and weakness in old age, stress, anxiety, rheumatism, constipation, insomnia, nervous conditions, goiter, joint inflammation, hormone balance, sexual weakness and for stamina booster.
Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) contains a lot of useful medicinal active compounds, including withanolides (steroidal lactones), alkaloids, choline, amino & fatty acids and a variety of sugars.
Each 500mg Capsule contains herb extract:
Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera)
Ashwagandha Herbal Supplement (Withania somnifera) Benefits:
- Helpful to Protects & improve the immune system and Improves learning, memory, and reaction time
- It helps to combat the effects of stress and Reduces anxiety and depression without causing drowsiness
- It helps to reduce brain-cell degeneration and improve cognitive function in the body.
- It helps to stabilize blood sugar and also helps to lower cholesterol.
- It has anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties.
- It also contains anti-malarial properties.
- Very helpful to enhances sexual potency for both men and women.
- It is a complete nervine tonic and herbal supplement for general weakness.
Ashwagandha Herbal Supplement Dosage:
The suggested dose of Ashwagandha is 1 to 2 capsules twice a day or as directed by the ayurvedic practitioner
Available in 30, 60 & 1000 Nos. Capsule pack.
Our Product USP
- Used higher concentrated herbal extracts.
- Product formulated by qualified and experienced Ayurveda Doctor.
- Using since 2008 in our clinical practice.
- No added synthetic color, No added artificial flavoring agents.
- GMP Certified & USFDA Registered Manufacturing facility in India
- The product is manufactured at KVIC sponsored Manufacturing Unit (Govt of India)
- Ayurvedic Formulary of India
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
- Illustrated Dravyaguna Vigyana, Vol. II, by Dr. JLN Shastry.
Shipping from India by:
DHL, FedEx or India Post