Turmeric root, Curcuma longa, also known as the ‘the ‘Golden Goddess’ in India, has been used for thousands of years in Ayurvedic traditions as well as an essential ingredient in so many delicious curries. With over 200 phytochemical compounds it’s the pigments known as curcuminoids that give this radiant-root its characteristic vibrant yellow color.
Turmeric capsules is generally thought to be safe, although there is the possibility of negative interactions with other drugs, such as blood-thinning medications or Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs (NSAIDS). All treatments, herbal or pharmaceutical, should only be pursued in consultation with a medical professional.
The composition of Curcumin Supplement:
Each 500mg Capsule contains herb extract:
Haldi (Curcuma longa)
Rasa- Tikta Guna- Laghu , Ruksha Veerya- Ushna Vipaka- Katu
Effect on doshas:- It balances all three doshas.
Chemical Constituent and Its Uses:
Turmeric (Haldi ):– It contains curcumene , eugenol, cucurmins, curdione , cineole.
- It is a natural anti-inflammatory. It is also useful in urinary tract infections.
- The medicinal uses of turmeric also include it being used to treat medical issues related to digestion and the stomach. Turmeric Capsules is used in the natural treatment of stomach pains and infections, colitis, and indigestion on account of its antiseptic as anti-inflammatory properties.
- The medicinal uses of turmeric also include it being used in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis. Turmeric is known to help in improving the mobility and flexibility of movements in individuals who suffer from arthritis as well as minimizes the pain and swelling associated with arthritis.
- The medicinal uses of turmeric also extend to it being used to treat cancer as research has shown that turmeric, when combined with a nutritious diet, is known to help in destroying as well as preventing the growth of cancer cells.
- Turmeric is also known to be very good for the skin on account of its antibacterial properties and hence it is used in the treatment of skin infections such as boils and for overall healthy skin as well.
An Indication of Curcumin Supplement :
It provides gentle care for joints & helps in relieving joint pains. It also promotes the healing of wounds & Ulcers. Help to maintain healthy cells and neutralize damaging free radicals and in Arthritis. It has anti-inflammatory, antioxidants & Analgesic properties.
Not found in a clinical trial. May safely be continued for a longer period.
1 to 2 capsules twice a day or as directed by the physician.
Available in 60, 1000 Nos. pack.
Our Product USP:
- In our formulation, we used herbs extracts in the appropriate quantity which is mentioned on the label.
- Used higher concentrated pure and standardized herbal extracts (10:1)
- 100% Vegan Capsule and No Animal Cruelty
- Product formulated by qualified and experienced Ayurveda Doctor.
- No added synthetic colors, chemicals, and artificial flavoring agents.
- Efficacy has been already tested and proved during clinical trials.
- NOP, USDA & EU Organic Certified
- Using since 2007 in our clinical practice in India.
Shipping from India or Local Distributor in Australia by
DHL, FedEx or India Post or Australia Post