Neem (Azadirachta indica) is also known as Indian Lilac. Neem leaf is also used for birth control and to cause abortions. Neem is a natural blood purifier. Useful in various diseases like skin problems, autoimmune disorders, allergies & infections. An effective immunity booster because of its antibiotic, antiviral, antifungal & antiseptic properties.
Composition of Neem Supplement:
Each 500mg Capsule contains herb extract:
Neem ( Azadirachta indica )
Ayurvedic Properties of Composition of Neem Supplement:
Effect on doshas-It balances all the three doshas.
Chemical Constituent & Uses of Neem Supplement:
Neem– It contains Nimbin, Nimbinene, 6-desacetyllini-mbinene ,nimbandiol, quercetin, beta-sitosterol and tannins.
Neem Herbal Supplement Uses:
- Neem is used to combat tiredness, cough, fever, loss of appetite, and worm infestation.
- It is used in vomiting and excessive thirst.
- Neem is used to treat arthritis, malaria, diabetes, liver disease and cancer.
- It is used in the medical treatment of Acne, dry skin, dandruff, eczema, ringworm.
- It chemical compound with therapeutic qualities including analgesic, anti-inflammatory, antipyretic, anti-fungal, anti-microbial, anti-bacterial.
- Neem leaves remove toxins purify the blood and prevent damage caused by free radicals in the body by neutralizing them.
Indication of Neem Supplement:
Useful in various diseases like skin problems, autoimmune disorders, allergies & infections. An effective immunity booster because of its antibiotic, antiviral, antifungal & antiseptic properties. Neem is also used for birth control and to cause abortions. Neem is a natural blood purifier.
Not found in a clinical trial. May safely be continued for a longer period.
Dosage of Neem Supplement:
1 to 2 capsules twice a day or as directed by the physician.
Our Product USP:
- Used higher concentrated herbal extracts.
- Product formulated by qualified and experienced Ayurveda Doctor.
- Using since 2008 in our clinical practice.
- No added synthetic color, No added artificial flavoring agents.
- GMP Certified & USFDA Registered Manufacturing facility
- Product is manufactured at KVIC sponsored Manufacturing Unit (Govt of India)
Shipping from India or Local Distributor in Australia by
DHL, FedEx or India Post or Australia Post