Panchkarma Training Course in Brisbane:
Unlike the regular modern medical treatment, the Ayurvedic Panchkarma treatments in Brisbane open a new gateway to the science of life and enable health practitioners to manage & treat the diseases permanently from the root cause. Starting with the basic Ayurveda knowledge, the Panchkarma Training course in Brisbane focuses primarily on the practical aspect ranging into 7 days (14 hours).
Panchkarma training Course in Brisbane is beneficial for Ayurvedic lovers and for those who want to get profoundly skilled in the art of Panchkarma therapy. This Panchakarma course in Australia is an ultimate way to gain deep knowledge and experience about Panchakarma and Ayurveda treatment.
Key Highlights of Panchkarma Training Courses in Brisbane:
- Basic Training of all five therapies of Panchkarma
- Education on different herbs and oil used in Panchkarma
- Hand on Practical for each Panchkarma treatment.
- The technique to perform Abhyangam or Ayurvedic body Massage
- How to make herb Potli or Bolus massage with herb powders and oils
- Know about Shirodhara therapy
Who Can Join the Panchkarma Training Course in Brisbane:
Any health practitioner, yoga teacher, naturopath or any individual can join to learn Panchkarma Training Course in Australia.
Benefits of the Panchkarma Training Course in Brisbane:
- Deep Ayurveda India will give Panchkarma Training certification
- Training from the renowned and experienced Ayurveda Consultant- Dr Baldeep Kour
- Confidence to run own panchakarma wellness center
- Providing in-depth Knowledge about all panchkarma therapies
- To address all major challenges during panchkarma practice.
- All information about dos & don’ts of panchkarma practice.
- Study material for ready reference during panchkarma practice.
Panchkarma Training Course Date:
Batch going to start from 25th July 2022.
Note: This is a 2 hours workshop followed by a question-answer session of around 30 Minutes.