Panchkarma Training Course in Brisbane:
Unlike the regular modern medical treatment, the Ayurvedic Panchkarma treatments in Brisbane open a new gateway to the science of life and enable health practitioners to treat the diseases permanently from the root cause. Starting with the basic Ayurveda knowledge, the Panchkarma Training course in Brisbane focuses primarily on the practical aspect ranging into 7 days of total 10 hours. Apart from this, preparation of ayurvedic oils and herbal medications for panchkarma will also be explained so that you can make a specific panchkarma formulation for particular diseases with ease.
Panchkarma training Course in Brisbane is beneficial for Ayurvedic lovers and for those who want to get profoundly skilled in the art of Panchkarma therapy. This Panchakarma course in Australia is an ultimate way to gain deep knowledge and experience about Panchakarma and Ayurveda treatment,
Key Highlights of Panchkarma Training Courses in Brisbane:
- Training of all five therapies of Panchkarma
- Education on different herbs and oil used in Panchkarma
- Hand on Practical for each Panchkarma treatment.
- Knowledge about preparing Ghrit for Vaman & Virechan
- The technique to perform Abhyangam or Ayurvedic body Massage
- How to make herb Potli or Bolus massage with herb powders and oils
- Know about Shirodhara therapy
- Understanding about the medication usage in different panchkarma
Who Can Join the Panchkarma Training Course in Brisbane:
Any health practitioner, yoga teacher, naturopath or any individual can join to learn Panchkarma Training Course in Australia.
Benefits of the Panchkarma Training Course in Brisbane:
- Deep Ayurveda India will give Panchkarma Training certification
- Training from the renowned and experienced Ayurveda Consultant
- Confidence to run own panchkarma wellness center
- We will provide all back end support to manage panchkarma center
- Providing in-depth training about all panchkarma therapies
- Giving practical knowledge to prepare herbal oils & ghrit for treatment.
- To address all major challenges during panchkarma practice.
- All information about dos & don’ts of panchkarma practice.
- Study material for ready reference during panchkarma practice.
- Support after completion of Panchkarma Training to run & setup a successful Ayurveda panchkarma center.
Panchkarma Training Course Date:
Batch going to start from 25th July 2022.
Note: This is a 2 hours workshop followed by a question-answer session of around 30 Minutes.