⇒ Are you a health practitioner or an Ayurveda doctor ?
⇒ Are you looking to see your brand name on the product label?
⇒ Are you looking for authentic Herb Wholesalers Australia?
⇒ Are you looking to start your own herbal & Ayurveda company?
If your answer is yes, Then your search is over now- Deep Ayurveda- A renowned ayurvedic company and third-party manufacturer & exporter of Ayurveda and herbal products in India. Deep Ayurveda manufacturing unit situated in Mohali- Punjab (India), Which is sponsored & certified by KVIC (Govt. of India) and GMP certified by the Ayush Department of India. Our production facility is well equipped with the most modern state-of-art equipment like- fully automatic capsule filling machine (SA9), liquid filling machine SS316, double cone blender, herbs grinder and pulverizer to produce a various range of herbal capsule, herbal tablet, herbal syrup, herbal powder, and herbal oils. Production unit also in compliance with USFDA regulations & guidelines to meet international standards. Production facility having the capacity to produce one million capsule and 5000 finish bottles of oil & syrup per day in own brand as well as herb wholesalers Australia & private labeling. We also have adequate repository capabilities for stocking raw herbs for our ayurvedic production. Our cutting edge facilities and trained manpower ensure our capacity in handling the requirements of our customers in a satisfactory manner. We are also specialized to produce patent & classical ayurvedic medicines for practitioner dispensing, and so far, we’ve patented more than 200+ products and our State of the art manufacturing facility with world-class infrastructure ensure quality standards of medicines we produce.
PRODUCT CATEGORY MANUFACTURING
RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT
R&D department for the development of new formulation as well as testing of raw material and finished product and also associated with the renowned lab of India.
Pharmacognosy- To identify authentication raw materials through Microscopic and Macroscopic methods.
Chemistry – To ensure pre-process, in process and post process quality standards of every product.
Pharmaceutics- To ensure new formations, presentations and optimum dosage for each medicine.
Microbiology-To ensures the absence of microbial contamination in ayurvedic products, to standardize fermentation, to identify herbs have good antibacterial & antifungal properties.
Pharmacology-To scientifically evaluates the efficacy, toxicity, and dosage of herbal formulations.
Clinical Research – To conduct various phases of clinical trials on an actual patient at our clinics using Epidemiological parameters.
- GMP Certified by Ayush Department
- Ayurveda Manufacturing License issued by State Drug Licencing
- Authority- Punjab (AYUSH Department of India)
- USFDA Registered Facility
- KVIC Sponsored & Certified (Govt. of India)
- FSSAI central License for food product manufacturing
- Member of CII- Confederation of Indian Industry
- Professional Member of Australasian Association of Ayurveda Inc
Our Product USP
- Using only higher concentrated herbal extracts.
- Product formulated by qualified and experienced Ayurveda Doctor.
- All formulation using since 2008 in our clinical practice.
Minimum Batch Size for Third party Manufacturing Order in private labeling
- Herbal Capsules in 30/60 Cap Pack- 1000/500 Nos. of Bottles
- Herbal Syrup 100ml/200ml Pack – 3000 Nos. of Bottles
- Herbal Oils 50ml/100ml PACK- 3000 Nos. of Bottles
- Herbal Powder 100gm/200gm Pack- 1000/500 Nos. of Bottles
Normal Terms & Conditions for Thirdparty Manufacturing Business in Ayurveda / Herb wholesalers Australia / private labeling for Herbal & Ayurveda Products:
- All quoted pricing is ex-factory at Mohali (India) only- Excluding GST & freight & Insurance for domestic order OR customs clearance, import duty, shipping charges for export order.
- 50% Payment advance along with purchase order & Balance at the time of delivery against the proforma invoice.
- Product formulation approval/Lab Test charges extra for every product ( one time only).
- Label designs will provide by the buyer or can also manage by our agency at extra cost.
- Delivery within 30-45 days from the date of purchase order & product approval from the state drugs licensing authority -India (State Ayurveda Department)
Further, To get a rate quotes for customized order you can send your inquiry for thirdparty manufacturing business in Ayurveda/herb wholesalers Australia at: firstname.lastname@example.org